Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Vice President of Practice Operations
at Pediatric Associates
Vice President of Practice Operations FEATURED
- Under direction of the Chief Operating Officer the Vice President of Practice Operations works in collaboration with Leadership and the management of all departments to evaluate, modify and develop best practice business processes while enhancing practice profitability and improving daily operations. The VP of Practice Operations is responsible for all facets of practice operations and strategic business development of the portfolio of medical practices.
- This list may not include all of the duties that may be assigned.
- Work closely with COO and Leadership Team to drive optimal clinical operations, financial performance, excellent patient satisfaction and strategic growth initiatives.
- Evaluate, plan and execute best practices and strategic initiatives for all practices.
- Partner with the practice integration/transformation team to successfully on-board new practices, grow existing practices and add service lines.
- Work with and assist the marketing team to ensure practices have market presence, proper branding and the opportunity to increase patient volume.
- Monitor and manage practice performance, review and approve monthly financial and operational changes.
- Partner with the Leadership Team in the preparation, review and approval of annual budgets.
- Evaluate practice productivity and financial performance, develop recommendations for improvement and implement change.
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field. MBA highly desirable.
LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION: Licensed MD, APRN or RN
EXPERIENCE: 10 years of progressive experience in Administration and Operations expertise preferably in healthcare.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of management and nursing organizational theory to direct a clinical services department. Knowledge of medical and safety practices. Knowledge of the principles of finance and budgeting to develop and manage the budget. Skill in identifying problems and effective resolutions. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with staff, patients and physicians. Ability to establish and maintain quality control standards. Ability to plan, prioritize, organize and direct the work of others.
Adhere to all organizational information security policies and protect all sensitive information including but not limited to ePHI and PHI in accordance with organizational policy, Federal, State, and local regulations.