Suncoast Center Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Licensed/Unlicensed Therapists (on-going)
at Suncoast Center Inc.
- You will provide face-to-face individual/group/family solution focused therapy.
- You will provide services that are consistent with the program methodology and in conformance with all program standards.
- You will assist individual/family in developing specific/measurable/attainable and realistic goals.
- You will recognize and apply interventions or appropriate referrals to address a Co-Occurring diagnosis.
- You will use respectful and strength-based words and actions with individual/family that is consistent with evidence based practice.
- You will discuss individual/family with supervisors and peers in an appropriate manner.
Must be able to complete a level II background screening and pre-employment drug test in compliance with Florida Law.
Education: Master’s degree required in social work, counseling, family therapy, or closely related field.
Licensure: Florida licensure as LCSW, LMHC, or LMFT preferred.
Experience: Experiencing working with adults, children and families in need of mental health service.