Youth and Family Alternatives, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Support Service Aide
at Youth and Family Alternatives, Inc.
This is an entry level position under the direct supervision of the Case Manager Supervisor to provide transport for children in the CBC program and to assist the Family Care Team.
- Provide transport for children in the CBC program
- Assist the Family Care Team
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Must be patient and like children and be able to communicate easily with both children and parents
- Must be open-minded, sensitive to cultural and community needs and have a positive, caring attitude
- Must be observant, well organized and be able to manage time well
- Must possess a valid Florida driver’s license, CDL preferred, pass a DMV check, and be insurable by the Agency’s current insurance carrier
- Ability to address the varied group dynamics that may arise
- Provide support services to one Family Care Team and to children/families as assigned.
- Transport children identified by Case Management team.
- Oversee visitations as assigned or with Case Manager.
- Establish positive relationships with children, natural parents, foster and adoptive parents and extended family.
- Complete documentation related to provision of case aide services in a timely manner.
A.A. preferred. Experience in Human Services or child care preferred.
Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion and results of a criminal background check; a drug test; E-Verify I-9 verification check; and a DMV check, which will include review and approval by YFA's insurance carrier. Please note, if selected for an interview, please bring the following documentation: two personal letters of reference and a copy of your diploma or GED.