John Bales Attorneys
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Personal Injury Litigation/Trial Legal Assistant
at John Bales Attorneys
Personal Injury Litigation Legal Assistant
Plaintiff personal injury law firm that is located in downtown Tampa is seeking a Litigation/Trial Legal Assistant, who will provide superior client service while professionally handling litigation/trial case management. The firm seeks individuals who are team players, detail oriented, accomplishment driven, and have a desire to help others. Great opportunity for an achievement-oriented legal assistant to join a successful law firm. Responsibilities include:
- Communication with clients.
- Scheduling and calendaring client meetings, hearings, depositions, mediations, court deadlines, etc.
- Draft, prepare, and review documents including complaints, discovery responses, motions, correspondence.
- Liaison between attorneys, clients, experts, witnesses, and other outside contacts.
- Organize and maintain litigation files through the use of electronic filing system.
- Assist in trial preparation and discovery practice including gathering and organizing exhibits, trial data, documents and other materials in response to subpoenas, discovery requests, interrogatories, etc.
- Prepare Closing Packages for disbursement to client.
Applicants should be proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, and Outlook. Further, applicants must possess strong verbal and written communication skills, including being able to prepare basic business correspondence. Minimum of 2 years’ experience handling personal injury litigation preferred.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter addressed to Tanya Caldwell at team-recruiting-staff@JohnBales.com.