John Wiley & Sons, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Enrollment Coordinator (Admissions Support) (36168)
at John Wiley & Sons, inc.
Enrollment Coordinator - Maitland, FL
Wiley Education Services
Wiley Education Services uniquely understands the process of designing and implementing innovative learning experiences and comprehensive solutions that address today’s higher education challenges. We provide education solutions, including online program management services for higher education institutions and course management tools for instructors and students. Through trusted collaborative relationships, Wiley Education Services also provides innovative content, technology, services, and insights that support its education partners to achieve improved institutional performance and learners to achieve their goals.
The Enrollment Coordinator supports the Operations Manager and Associate Partnership Director in day-to-day partner operations, internally and externally, including managing enrollment services, processing admissions applications and governing institutional policies.
The Enrollment Coordinator works in close collaboration with operational and student recruitment team members to support partner-specific objectives and admissions standards. This is achieved through efficient utilization of systems, tools and workflows.
Additional responsibilities include
- Assist student recruitment team with completion of admissions applications, ensuring that all required documents are submitted to the school in a timely manner and completing quality assurance checks on student documents.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to populate CRM/SIS databases with accurate and up to date information, including but not limited to document management, quality reviews and tracking applicant status.
- Develop relationships and serve as liaison between Wiley and campus administrative offices (Business Office, Financial Aid, Registrar, and Graduate/Online Admissions) regarding admissions standards, procedures, student files and general troubleshooting.
- Communicate with student recruitment team, partner admissions and academic decision makers regarding application status updates, additional requirements and any quality concerns.
- Assist student recruitment and retention team in understanding program requirements and updates while maintaining mastery of program and partner specific information. Act as the admissions process and policy expert for assigned partnerships, facilitating trainings and updates to internal teams.
- Contribute to weekly team meetings (application to start, risk management, process changes) and assist in the identification of student obstacles, risk factors and other pertinent issues.
- Provide insight and analysis around applicant and partner trends and behaviors by generating and distributing regular applicant activity and enrollment reports, as requested by management.
- Register accepted students in student information systems as applicable.
- Exhibit thorough understanding of internal and partner processes and adhere to agreed upon methodologies.
- Complete FERPA (Family Education Rights and Privacy Act) training and adhere to all FERPA guidelines.
- Complete unofficial transcript reviews using partner rubrics and processes to ensure accurate understanding of potential transfer credits.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Operations or related field of study
- 1+ years of experience in operations, administration, or customer service related fields
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task, a problem solver, and committed to providing excellent customer service
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Self-motivated, flexible, and able to work in a team environment with minimal supervision
Wiley is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.