John Wiley & Sons, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Spclst - Media, Education Services (35003)
at John Wiley & Sons, inc.
Wiley Education Services
Wiley Education Services uniquely understands the process of designing and implementing innovative learning experiences and comprehensive solutions that address today’s higher education challenges. We provide education solutions, including online program management services for higher education institutions and course management tools for instructors and students. Through trusted collaborative relationships, Wiley Global Education also provides innovative content, technology, services, and insights that support its education partners to achieve improved institutional performance and learners to achieve their goals.
- Supports the Media Department by overseeing a set of Partners’ paid media budgets
- Provides analysis on effective allocation of paid budgets across assigned partners to maximize return on marketing investments; May work directly with publisher partners on media purchase delivery
- Responsible for accuracy of trafficking, QA and coordination between internal marketing teams and external vendors
- Responsible for execution and accuracy of invoicing
- Responsible for accuracy and timely reporting
- Manages media tags on websites to ensure proper implementation, functionality and ongoing maintenance
- Demonstrates a strong working knowledge of various marketing channels and their roles in the media mix
- Execute shifts in budget based on direction from Media Managers to achieve business goals
- Supports a team of digital media and search engine marketing professionals, while working with cross-functional teams in Marketing, Admissions and Operations
- Supports department leadership in defining processes and best practices
- Ensures consistent application of strategy and delivery of Media services for assigned partners
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Business or related field of study
- 1+ years working in online media, digital, direct marketing and/or e-Commerce environments with a focus on performance-based marketing, measurement and analytics
- Demonstrated business acumen and some understanding of online advertising channels: paid search, SEO or Affiliate
- Experience with media buying, reporting, trafficking and tag management is a plus
Previous use of Salesforce or other CRM tool preferred
- Experience in Google products a plus
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work in a multi-tasking entrepreneurial environment
- Good attitude and positive mind-set
- Proven track record of developing marketing best practices and implementing across a diverse mix of clients and team members
Wiley is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis on race, color, creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability or other legally protected status. Employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a background check and employment review.