Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Field National Accounts Support Specialist, Security Systems
at Johnson Controls.
Job Reference #: WD30060177351
What you will do
The National Account Field Support Specialist (NAFSS) position is intended to support the Sales team in performing on-time, accurate site surveys, installation and contract fulfillment. At a local level this sales support position is tasked with ensuring both the end user (customer) and the Management receive the support needed to satisfactorily meet and exceed customer expectations.
The NAFSS performs a critical function within the organization to ensure the National Account customers' needs are met through a focus on high quality customer interaction before, during and after the sales process, maximizing customer satisfaction, and retention as well as customer perception of the Johnson Controls Integrated Security value proposition in the market place.
- Provide on time, accurate site surveys at a local branch level to meet National Accounts survey request timeframes. Will conduct site surveys, and review job estimates with local Install or Branch manager before submitting completed documents to NASSG in Atlanta.
- Process work orders and complete all required documentation in accordance with approved and standardized procedures.
- Conduct pre-installation site visits and check on job start status of National Account jobs.
- Perform post installation follow-up by contacting customer ensuring commitments were met.
- Utilizing "We Care" and other corporate strategies and programs conduct National Accounts customer follow-up. Perform customer quarterly reviews at larger National Account facilities when requested.
- Provide National Accounts customer support and act as point of contact to facilitate resolution/handoff for issues related to installations, service, billing, monitoring, and other issues.
- Work with Service Coordinators to monitor service call records and obtain data required to identify high activity customers.
- Provide information to management and provide support as needed to reduce activity.
- Maintain an in depth knowledge of complete line of products/services and customers' issues and needs through in-house training and reading/research.
- Activities and responsibilities will adhere to current Johnson Controls Integrated Security policies, procedures, products, programs and services.
- May provide functional guidance to less experienced representatives.
- High School diploma or GED
- Must have NICET Certification II or above
- Two (2) years' experience in the fire security industry, system design, pricing of electronic systems preferably security protection equipment in a commercial sales environment
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Excellent time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
- Flexible Style ("do whatever it takes" approach).Aptitude for problem solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach).
- PC Proficiency; Microsoft Office proficiency; ability to effectively utilize Johnson Controls Integrated Security systems.
- Associates Degree or BS degree in Business, Marketing, or technical field preferred
- Three (3) years' fire security experience proficiency in system design, pricing of electronic security protection equipment in a commercial sales environment/NICET II Certification.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou.