Johnson, Mirmiran & Thompson, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Johnson, Mirmiran & Thompson, Inc.
Johnson, Mirmiran & Thompson is a dynamic, 100% employee-owned consulting firm of more than 1,600 professionals that provides a full range of multi-disciplined engineering, architecture, information technology, and related services to public agencies and private clients throughout the United States. JMT is currently ranked #54 on Engineering News-Record’s list of the Top 500 Design Firms.
JMT is seeking an Inspector’s Aide to join our Orlando, Florida Construction Management division. The Inspector’s Aide will be responsible for conducting on-site inspection of work in progress and performing assignments while assisting the Senior Inspector and Inspector in the performance of their duties. The successful candidate will receive general supervision from the Senior Inspector who reviews work while in progress.
- Candidates must be able to perform mathematical calculations, follow technical instruction, read plans and specifications.
- Duties are to assist and if needed, escalate issues to higher-level Inspectors.
- Candidates must have a High School diploma or equivalent
- Candidates must have the ability to obtain FDOT Intermediate MOT Certification prior to field work and additional certifications prior to performing independent testing
- Bachelors in Civil Engineering Preferred
Work is performed in the field. Ability to extensively perform bending, kneeling, standing, shoveling, and lifting and carrying objects weighing up to 25 lbs as needed. Work may be conducted outside in heat/cold, wet/humid, and dry/arid conditions.
- Planning Organizing/Time Management
- Job Proficiency
- Building Relationships & Teamwork
- Integrity & Ethics
- Quality Service
JMT is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity, and we are proud to be building an inclusive and diverse workforce