JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Wealth Management - Private Bank - Banker - Vice President / Executive Director - Orlando, Florida
at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 180124741
Categories: Management - Executive/Senior (C-Level, VP), Banking/Credit Unions, Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director)
Vice President or Executive Director
J.P. Morgan Private Bank – Orlando, Florida
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.4 trillion, over 240,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Consumer and Community Banking.
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management advises institutions, endowments, foundations and families through Asset Management and Wealth Management. Our Wealth Management business includes J.P. Morgan Private Bank, J.P. Morgan Securities and Chase Wealth Management.
J.P. Morgan Private Bank advises the world's wealthiest families and helps them achieve their desired goals. Our teams of Advisors deliver advice, solutions and services across investments, wealth planning, credit and banking to help clients build, preserve and manage their wealth over time.
The U.S. Private Bank advises families across the U.S. through 45 offices and represents one of the largest growth opportunities for J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. In 2016, the U.S. Private Bank was recognized by Euromoney as the #1 Private Bank Overall in North America.
The Banker is the face of J.P. Morgan's Private Banking business. The Banker leads new client acquisition and retention through a broad knowledge of investments, banking, trust services and financial planning. This role is primarily responsible for the client experience and engaging our resources to deliver a complete wealth management solution.
- Responsible for sale and implementation of investment, banking and trust/estate products to core clients
- Leverage and coordinate specialists (Investor, Capital Advisor, Trust and Estate Advisor and Wealth Advisor) to provide interdisciplinary expertise for our most complex clients
- Manage each account to ensure that the client has a completed profile, is introduced to the appropriate product specialists and that accounts are properly maintained and serviced
- Build trust with clients and effectively manage relationships
- Ensure that the proposed products and services maximize the clients' needs, goals and objectives
- Provide guidance to junior staff
- Proven sales success including: prospecting, profiling, overcoming objections, negotiation, team selling approach, closing the sale and asking for referrals
- Experience or demonstrated understanding of investments, banking and trust concepts including, but not limited to: asset allocation on structured portfolios, managed portfolios, brokerage accounts, portfolio reviews, deposit and loan solutions, basic trust and estate products and identification of wealth planning opportunities
- Connections within Private Banking core client space and professional centers of influence
- Coachable professional with good “business sense” and an energetic/dynamic personality
- Strong relationship management and team building skills; views team concept as critical to model
- Seven plus years' experience in Private Banking working with High Net and Ultra High Net individuals and families or related fields within financial services
- Licenses 7, 63 required for position
- Bachelors degree required; MBA, JD or CFA preferred