Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
2019 Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor (CSR) - Orlando, FL
The Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor works with the Service Center Team to maintain and develop a positive relationship with current and future Customers. Responds to Customer inquiries and is responsible for assuring Customer satisfaction by coordinating with the Service Center Team.
- Coordinate and communicate all aircraft issues with the customer
- Meets customer upon arrival, reviews work scope with Customer and add squawks as required during arrival debrief.
- Define communications and discrepancy approval process with the Customer throughout visit.
- Actively seeks upselling opportunities in the areas of maintenance, parts, warranty and other associated programs that provide value to the customer.
- Markets Service Center capabilities to new and existing customers. Fosters a positive relationship between the customer and the Textron Aviation service network
- Responsible for communicating safety expectations of the Service Center.
- Manage direct reports regarding performance, time and labor, disciplanary actions, etc.
- Identify and coordinate training and monitor progress
- Assist with the departure debriefs and post-delivery follow-up with customers.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Customer Service or leadership experience is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Possesses good organization and time management skills
- Attention to detail, goal oriented
- Ability to prioritize and manage time sensitive responsibilities
- Highly motivated
- Ability to work in team environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.