Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Unlock Your Potential, Empower Your Career at KeyLogic! You'll enjoy an exciting, challenging work environment while supporting projects of national importance.
Unlock Your Potential, Empower Your Career at KeyLogic!
You'll enjoy an exciting, challenging work environment while supporting projects of national importance.
- Active Top Secret/SCI Clearance
- 5+ years serving as an Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) at a cleared facility
- 7+ years of experience working in a computer science or Cybersecurity field
- Hold at least on the following certifications: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Global Information Security Professional (GISP), or the CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) or other certifications exemplifying skills sets such as those described in the DoD Instruction 8570.1 Information Assurance Management (IAM) Level II proficiency
- Familiarity with the use and operation of security tools including Tenable Nessus and/or Security Center, IBM Guardium, HP WebInspect, Network Mapper (NMAP), and/or similar applications.
- A Bachelor's or Advanced degree in computer science, business management, or IT-related discipline is preferred.
- Ensure the day-to-day implementation, oversight, continuous monitoring, and maintenance of the security configuration, practices, and procedures for each IS
- Provide liaison support between the system owner and other IS personnel
- Ensure that selected security controls are implemented and operating as intended during all phases of the IS lifecycle
- Ensure that system security documentation is developed, maintained, reviewed, and updated on a continuous basis
- Conduct required IS vulnerability scans according to risk assessment parameters
- Develop Plan of Action and Milestones (POAMs) in response to reported security vulnerabilities
- Manage the risks to ISs and other FBI assets by coordinating appropriate correction or mitigation actions, and oversee and track the timely completion of POAMs
- Coordinate system controls for FBI ISs to maintain security Authorized To Operate (ATO)
- Upload all security control evidence to the Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) application to support security control implementation during monitoring phase
- Ensure that changes to an FBI IS,its environment, and/or operational needs that may affect the authorization status are reported to the system owner and IS Security Manager (ISSM)
- Ensure the removal and retirement of ISs being decommissioned in coordination with the system owner, ISSM, and ISSR
At KeyLogic we recognize that our employees are our most valuable resources. We hire talented, qualified professionals and provide each of our employees with every resource and opportunity to excel in their day-to-day activities as well as advance their career.
KeyLogic is a highly successful provider of professional and engineering services. We specialize in solutions that enable our customers to make better decisions for their organization. KeyLogic’s performance has earned the company a solid reputation for high standards, proactive solutions, and an outstanding commitment to the customer, best exemplified by the fact we have never had a one-time federal customer — all of our customers have provided repeat business. This has led us to achieve significant growth every year since our founding in 1999.
At KeyLogic, we're known for our extraordinary commitment to the success of the organizations we serve. Our client list includes the Department of Defense (DoD), where we provide services for the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) and the U.S. Army and Navy, Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Departments of Labor (DOL), Energy (DOE), Transportation (DOT) and Treasury (including the Internal Revenue Service (IRS)), General Services Administration (GSA), and the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).
KeyLogic Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.