Kimley-Horn and Associates, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Transportation Engineer-Traffic (Gainesville, FL)
at Kimley-Horn and Associates, inc.
Kimley-Horn, one of Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For,” is looking for an experienced Transportation Engineer with 4 or more years experience to join our team in Gainesville, FL!
- Traffic engineering and planning studies to address localized or regional traffic problems
- Traffic-related tasks in large corridor improvement and transit projects
- Develop quality internal and external client relationships
- Coordinate with multiple disciplines and with stakeholders
- Traffic operations, microsimulation, transit modeling, and travel demand forecasting
- Working knowledge of transportation engineering programs/software such as VISSIM, Synchro, TransModeler, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or related field of study
- PE License or ability to obtain within one year of employment
- 4 or more years of relevant Transportation Engineering experience
Applicants must be legally authorized to work for Kimley-Horn in the U.S. without employer sponsorship. We do not typically sponsor H1-B or any other work visa petitions.