Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Direct Sales Driver
at Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
- # of Openings
Direct Sales Driver - is responsible for delivering boxed doughnuts from production stores to other outlets. This includes loading doughnuts in trays onto the truck, driving the truck to a specified destination, and unloading products, cleaning display cases and obtaining customer signatures. Additionally, Direct Sales Drivers are responsible for properly caring for the truck while on the job.
Hourly paid position working four 10-hour overnight shifts. Saturday required.
Position will be based out of our Millenia Blvd., location but driving will be throughout the central Florida region. Please email your resume or fill out an application at Krispy Kreme: 4080 Millenia Blvd, Orlando.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Driving the company truck with strict attention to safety and efficiency
• Checking product to ensure order is complete and ready for transfer
• Cleaning display cases at each store location
• Removing specified product at each specified location and entering information on tickets
• Obtaining store stamp and signature at each location
• Returning expired product to shop as instructed
• Reporting to management any issue with display cases at each convenience store location
• Providing courteous and respectful service to grocery store customers and Krispy Kreme potential or actual retail customers [everyone you meet!]
• Delivering the correct products to the correct destination
• Delivering products on time
• Entering sales and credit information into AS400 computer program as necessary
• Forecasting sales if specific job requires
• Loading racks onto the truck
• Returning trays and/or racks to original destination
• General care for the condition of the truck
Essential skills and Experience:
• Successfully complete training period
• Ability to operate delivery vehicle safely
• Basic math skills
• Ability to read and write
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Must meet Krispy Kreme driving standards (three year clean driving) and be age 21 or older
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Pass a pre-employment drug screen, criminal background check and Motor Vehicles Report
• Knowledge of assigned geographical area
Nonessential skills and Experience:
• Previous truck driving experience preferred
• Previous job stability preferred
Physical Demands and work environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Carrying • Bending • Stooping • Grasping • Standing • Twisting
• Lifting • Walking • Communicating with customers and co-workers • Sweeping
• Writing • Mopping • Driving • Packing doughnut boxes
• Lifting up to 75 pounds occasionally; and /or up to 25 pounds frequently, physically active
• Using hand-trucks to push/pull products, often on ramps
• Considerable amounts of driving
• Frequently involves working night shifts, such as from 2AM-11AM
Visual Acuity Requirements
• Must be able to meet requirements for a driver's license.
• Must be able to read and distinguish between products, product boxes, and labels
• The worker is subject to inside and outside environmental conditions.
• If the truck is not air-conditioned and the store is located in an especially hot region, the worker may be subject to extreme heat (temperatures above 100 degrees for more than one hour).
Florida Doughnut Company & Florida Family Foods promote a diverse & drug-free workplace. EOE.