Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Crew Member Non-Driver
Maintains grounds of industrial, commercial, or public property and performs other installation and enhancement activities.
* Works around and operates hand tools and mechanical machinery used for landscape maintenance.
* Cuts lawns.
* Trims and edges around walks, flower beds, and walls.
* Prunes shrubs and trees to shape and improve growth or remove damaged leaves, branches, or twigs.
* Sprays lawn, shrubs, and trees with fertilizer, herbicides, and insecticides.
* Rakes and bags leaves.
* Cleans grounds and removes litter.
* Prepares and grades terrain.
* Seeds and sods lawns.
* Installs and/or moves and transplants trees, shrubs, and other plant material on current maintenance and enhancement jobs and properties.
* Digs trenches for irrigation systems or piping and supports irrigation technician or manager in the installation of the irrigation systems.
* Removes tree brush after tree trimmer’s prune, cut and shape trees.
* Plants grass, flowers, trees, and shrubs.
* Waters lawn and shrubs.
* Cleans out drainage ditches and culverts.
* Sharpens tools such as weed cutters, edging tools, and shears.
* Makes minor repairs on equipment such as lawn mower, spreader, and snow removal equipment.
* Depending on geographic seasonality, may be required to shovel snow from walks and driveways and spread salt on public passage ways to prevent ice buildup.
* Trims and removes trees from client properties.
* Performs other duties as assigned.