League of Southeastern Credit Unions & Affiliates (LSCU)
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at League of Southeastern Credit Unions & Affiliates (LSCU)
- Information Technology (IT)
- Tallahassee, FL, USA
- Full Time
Representing more than 342 credit unions with more than $118 billion in assets and more than 10.1 million members, The League of Southeastern Credit Unions & Affiliates (LSCU) is the trade association for Alabama, Florida, and Georgia credit unions. We provide advocacy, compliance support, education, training, and information with relevant services and business strategies to support our members in fulfilling their mission. LEVERAGE, the for-profit affiliate of the LSCU, provides best-in-class products and services for credit unions across the country.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a driven Network Engineer to monitoring and maintaining the organizations computer systems and networks. This individual will be responsible for the interconnectivity and routing of the LSCU networks and the security of said networks. This individual will be responsible for diagnosing any hardware and/or software issues or faults with these systems and solving issues either in person or over the phone.
What you'll take ownership of:
- Installing, configuring and maintaining firewalls, switches and routers.
- Physical installing of all server room hardware including servers, SAN's, switches, routers, firewalls, and UPS devices.
- Remote and onsite troubleshooting and maintaining of hardware to include workstations, printers, phone system, laptops, tablets and cellphones.
- Installing, configuring and troubleshooting servers and workstations in a VM environment.
- Installing, configuring and troubleshooting end user PC software and hardware.
- Tracking and managing upcoming maintenance and renewals of hardware, software, and licenses.
- Updating work tickets and documents in ticket management system.
- Network (wired and wireless) maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Managing Email account.
- Managing Network account.
- Managing Application account.
- Performing other duties and special projects as assigned.
Need to haves:
- Bachelor's degree in information systems, related field, or 10 years relevant work experience.
- Certified Cisco Network Associate (CCNA) required
- Experience supporting Windows in a production environment
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally in person and in emails.
- Ability to work effectively in a Microsoft Office 2016 or above environment, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Ability to work effectively with Microsoft Windows servers version 2008 and above in a production environment.
- Ability to work effectively with VMWare ESX and vSphere in a production environment.
- Ability to work effectively with SAN infrastructure in a production environment.
- Ability to follow complex instructions and communicate complex and technical ideas and issues clearly to a non-technical user.
- Ability to work in a team environment, while also delivering independent results.
- Ability to work well in a high-pressure environment, set and change priorities quickly, and maintains an orderly project completion process.
- Outgoing, friendly demeanor.
Love to haves:
- Certified Cisco Network Professional
- CompTIA Network+/Security+
- About 10% travel
The LSCU & Affiliates is proud to be an equal opportunity employer offering a team member-centric culture, competitive salaries, and exceptional benefits including:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Flex Spending
- Professional Development
- Tuition Reimbursement
*Employment offers are contingent on drug-screen and background check.