Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
As part of a dynamic investment growth strategy in the region, LEWIS is seeking a talented Account Manager to work with the team across a range of different clients.
We are an entrepreneurial integrated communications agency that has gone from start-up to multinational in just 22 years. Listen to this – in that space of time, we’ve grown to a network of over 25 offices, over 550 employees and revenue of $64 million. Not bad for an agency that doesn’t take itself too seriously.
So, what’s next?
We’ve committed to opening 10 new offices across the APAC region by 2020, allowing us to rapidly increase our presence in the digital and creative space. It’s an ambitious plan but we’re firm believers in working with talented individuals with tenacity who will join us in achieving it.
We’re agile. We’re fearless. We’re ambitious. And we’re looking to add to our courageous and confident team to take us to the future of integrated communications.
Purpose of the role
The Account Manager works with both their clients and their team to ensure the efficient and effective running of their accounts. They clearly understand their clients’ objectives and requirements, the commercial terms of their retained accounts and projects and level of resource required to service the accounts. Client facing, Account Managers translate quick but creative thinking into decisive action; providing team management, delegation of tasks and exceptional media relations skills.
Key responsibilities and tasks
These include, but are not limited to:
- Client management – building and maintaining strong relationships with clients, managing communications and ensuring that deadlines and SLAs are met by the team
- Media relations – continuing to develop relationships with the media, utilizing networks to maximize client coverage
- Content – overseeing and providing content creation for campaigns, ensuring a consistent level of high quality coverage
- Digital/social media – pitching additional digital content to clients, providing social media insight as well as execution and management of related digital activity
- Team working and development – working closely with junior team members in order to maximize strengths and support career development in conjunction with the HR team
Who we are looking for
The successful applicant should have:
- 3 year’s experience working in a B2B, B2C or digital communications agency
- Understanding of client business issues and requirements
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in local languages
- Strong written and spoken English skills
- Experience working in digital and social communications
- Thorough knowledge of the local media: print and broadcast
- Experience and ability to interact with clients