Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Student Aide-Part Time
LifeStream Behavioral Center is an OFCCP compliant organization. If you'd like more information, please visit the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Program’s (OFCCP) EEO is the Law poster.
Student Aide-Part Time
|Department:||009 - Purchasing|
JOB SUMMARY: Part-Time Student Assistant to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES: The list of essential functions, as outlined herein, is intended to be representative of the tasks performed within this classification with or without an accommodation. It is not necessarily descriptive of any one position in the class. The omission of an essential function does not preclude management from assigning duties not listed herein if such functions are a logical assignment to the position.
- Assist with shredding and filing as part of the Center-Wide Record Retention/Destruction/Rotation process
- Maintain a work rate that allows work to remain current
- Strictly adheres to the Center’s rules for confidentiality
- Follows the procedures and policies set forth in the Center-Wide, departmental, personnel and compliance manuals as applicable
- Supports the philosophy, objectives, policies and procedures of the Center
- Perform other duties as assigned
- The ability to comply with the regulations requiring a workplace of dignity and respect and equal employment opportunity compliance.
- The ability to work collaboratively with others and to accept constructive criticism from supervisors and managers.
- Willingness to abide by the company’s published rules and regulations
COMPETENCIES: Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Motivation (KSAM) required for an employee to be successful.
- Serving Our Consumers: Effectively meeting consumer needs, building productive consumer relationships, and taking responsibility for consumer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Consumer Focus: Building strong consumer relationships and delivering consumer-centric solutions.
- Values Differences: Recognizing the value that different perspectives and cultures bring to an organization.
- Effective Communication: Clearly conveying information and ideas to individuals and groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
- Communicates Effectively: Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Manages Conflict: Handling conflict situations effectively, with a minimum of noise.
- Continuous Improvement: The ongoing process of achieving positive changes in service and processes in order to improve efficiency and quality.
- Resourcefulness: Securing and deploying resources effectively and efficiently.
- Cultivates Innovation: Creating new and better ways for the organization to be successful.
- Expertise: Demonstrating proficiency of an employee's skill or knowledge within their field of practice.
- Drives Results: Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
KNOWLEDGE AND JOB SKILLS: Ability to maintain good time management, organizational skills and attention to detail. Good verbal and written communication skills and flexibility is vital. Must have the ability and interest to keep abreast of work load and report for work on a regular basis. Good interpersonal skills, alertness, dependability, flexibility, and a pleasant manner are important. Ability to work professionally and cooperatively with others. Ability to take directs from those in authority.
JUDGMENT/DECISION MAKING: Utilizes established corporate policies and procedures in making decisions. Uses sound judgment in meeting the responsibilities and performing the duties of the position.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Education: High school freshman or above maintaining an academic “B” average (3.0 Weighted GPA). Student must be enrolled in an academic institution during the tenure of employment in the position. Student must also agree to provide periodic copies of Report Cards containing a weighted GPA of at least 3.0 to retain employment.
- Experience: Not required
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT: Completes all requirements according to Individual Training Plan within the first six months of hire and annually. Other training and/or professional development may be assigned due to evolution of programs.