Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Lilly Pulitzer
Miramar Beach, FL - Grand Boulevard
The Keyholder has responsibility for assisting with the daily operation of the Lilly Pulitzerâ retail store. This includes sales, serving the customer, and safeguarding the assets of the store. The following specific responsibilities supplement the overall duties:
- Understand the overall concept of Lilly Pulitzer, including the lifestyle, the customer, the merchandise and the heritage
- Present and sell merchandise consistent with the brand.
- Greet each customer and provide the sales assistance appropriate to sell merchandise to the customer.
- Know the merchandise on the floor and suggest merchandise to customers as appropriate.
- Provide suggestions to management for merchandising which may improve sales.
- Build a personal client book.
- Use the EREG POS software system effectively
- Learn the EREG point-of-sale software system, and be able to troubleshoot in the absence of the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager. Use the system to perform the following tasks: routine register transactions, routine inventory receivings and transfers, and opening and closing of the registers and store.
- Safeguard the assets of the store.
- Maintain the integrity of the inventory. Prevent inventory shrink to the extent reasonable and appropriate. Assist in performing cycle counts, and a year-end comprehensive physical inventory.
- Operate the store consistently with the prescribed company policies and procedures for the store.
- Provide ideas to grow and improve the business. This may include ideas for merchandising, staffing, floor displays, store fixturing, advertising, promotion, hours of operation or any other ideas which may improve and grow the business.
SKILLS REQUIRED TO PERFORM SUCCESSFULLY:
- Understand Lilly Pulitzerâ and have a genuine enthusiasm and interest for the concept, the customer and the merchandise.
- Sufficient fashion credibility to sell merchandise to customers.
- The initiative and self-assurance to be able to approach and sell customers comfortably.
- A high level of dedication, commitment and initiative to operate a store dependably and with minimal supervision or direction.
- The flexibility of schedule to accommodate the hours typical of retail store employee.
- The ability and comfort level to operate with an automated point of sale system.
- The detail orientation necessary to safeguard the assets of the store. This includes cash reconciliation and inventory management.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- A four year college degree is preferred, but not required for the position.
- Prior experience in a retail store is required.
- This position is classified as, part-time hourly; it is non-exempt and eligible for overtime.
- Given the seasonality of the business, this position may require flexible, additional working hours during peak periods.
- This position is reviewed annually.
Lilly Pulitzer® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Lilly Pulitzer® designs and distributes apparel and accessories for women and children. It all started 50ish years ago with a simple shift dress in Palm Beach, Florida. Today, Lilly Pulitzer® provides a collection of modern resort wear inspired by the authentic Palm Beach lifestyle. Lilly Pulitzer® can be found online and in 30 company-operated retail stores, over 70 Signature Stores and major department stores nationwide