Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Live Nation
Title: Purchasing & Receiving Clerk
Location: House of Blues - Lake Buena Vista, Florida (Disney Springs)
Unity in Diversity
Our team members are as diverse as our music venues. With its owned/operated/managed venues, Live Nation Clubs and Theaters, a division of Live Nation Entertainment, is wide-ranging, including the legendary Fillmore venues and the intimate House of Blues clubs throughout the United States. Live Nation Clubs and Theaters is the country’s preeminent group of intimate music venues, featuring superior sound and lighting technology in one-of-a-kind custom-designed environments aimed to bring fans and artists together in unparalleled musical environments.
Our mission is to create a profitable and principled global entertainment company. To celebrate the diversity and brotherhood of world culture. To promote racial and spiritual harmony through love, peace, truth, righteousness and non-violence. Our venues bring fans as close to artists as possible and our aim is to create teams that are just as close.
- Purchase, receive, secure, stock, store, and inventory all house supplies. See to trash and recycling organization and pick up.
What You’ll Need:
- 1-3 years previous experience purchasing/receiving experience
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs waist high and with the aid of hand truck
- High School Diploma
- Tolerance of all cultures, music and art forms
- Previous experience in a high volume facility
- Previous Retail, Restaurant or Music Hall accounting experience
- College Degree
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
- Work environment is fast-paced
- Lifting of up to 50 lbs
- Frequent requirements to bend, stoop, lift and move heavy objects
- Position requires extended periods of prolonged standing, bending, stooping, and reaching
- Tolerance of loud noises
What You’ll Do:
- Purchase, receive, and secure goods as directed
- Check in deliveries against PO and invoice
- Secure all liquor, wine, and consumables
- Follow approval process for goods ordered as necessary
- Rotated to ensure freshness of product
- Properly secure all product received
- Maintain and organize all storerooms throughout venue
- Understand and uphold all standards relating to product freshness, storage, and rotation of perishable goods
- Manage service pickup/delivery of linen and recyclables
- Must be able to use a scale to weigh product
- Check all incoming items for standard or excellent quality
- Adhere to company product specifications
- Maintain, clean and organize back dock/receiving areas
- Employ and oversee proper lifting techniques and safety procedures as they relate to receiving and storing product
- Competitive compensation
- Additional benefits
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenation.com/careers/index.html to join the Live Nation Clubs and Theaters team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Recognized two years in a row by Great Place to Work®, Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. From ground-breaking software to support our world-class platform Ticketmaster, to our mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, to our unparalleled roster of artists supported by diverse professionals in all facets of corporate operations, we offer a world of opportunity and an array of careers across every discipline.
We recognize that our most important assets are our employees, the rock stars who keep the live experience going. Generous vacation, healthcare, and retirement benefits are just some of the great perks we offer to support our full-time, global workforce of more than 21,000. For any stage in your career, our many unique benefit programs are designed to help you live life to the fullest. We offer student loan repayment to support recent grads, six months of paid caregiver leave to support new parents (plus a baby bonus to help with expenses), and tuition reimbursement to fuel your ongoing professional development and career growth. Plus, working for the world's largest live event and ticketing company means you'll have access to concerts, festivals, sports games, and other live events through our exclusive employee ticket concierge.
There is no bigger stage for your career. See what your future looks like at Live Nation Entertainment.