Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IT Web and Mobile Solutions Architect
Job TitleIT Web and Mobile Solutions Architect
We are seeking a Web and Mobile Solutions Architect. The Web and Mobile Solutions Architect is a technology leader and is responsible for producing solution design documentation for web and mobile applications with expert attention to all architectural qualities in mind for various line-of-business applications. This role requires architecture design leadership and extensive experience in architecting and deploying web and mobile business applications. Responsible for application architecture, and technical design for high performance and scalability in a distributed, multi-tier and cross-platform web and mobile environment.
* Providing technical and architectural leadership for multi-platform web and mobile applications.
* Creating project and application architecture deliverables that are consistent with architecture principles, standards, methodologies, and best practices.
* Responsible for defining technical evaluation criteria for product and technology selection and determining technical approaches to ensure all architectural solutions result in a coherent systems design
* Leading technical design sessions with the development teams, including the creation of class models, sequence diagrams, component models, etc., and detailed design specifications to ensuring that architecture standards are followed.
* Applied research and development, prototyping, and vendor evaluations
* Providing expert knowledge of web and mobile application architecture to business and technology teams and facilitate the collaborative development of the technology strategy, technology standards, roadmaps, and practices.
* Providing support / guidance to the development teams during the analysis, development, and testing processes.
* Working with business clients and product owners to review business drivers, needs, and strategies to anticipate future business / technology needs.
* Reviewing and approving 3rd party and integration solution architecture based on established enterprise application strategy.
* Communicating implications of architectural decisions, technology costs, benefits, and implementation requirements to business and IT Leadership.
* Defining and validating non-functional (technical) requirements, and establishing traceability between requirements and application architecture/design.
* Working closely with Performance Engineering and Mobile/Web/Infrastructure Technology teams on defining the deployment architecture.
* Staying abreast of changes in vendor landscape, and providing guidance around DAS' long-term vendor strategy towards mobile application development.
* Instilling a culture of execution, operational excellence, and accountability.
* Seeking and capitalizing on the opportunities to improve productivity, improving time-to-market, improving solutions quality, and improving cost effectiveness.
* Mentoring technical leads and developers.
* Clear understanding of event-driven and delegate-based design paradigms.
* Experience and knowledge of multi-tier and cross-platform architectures driven towards web and mobility.
* Experience with architecting web and mobile enterprise solutions based on REST web services.
* Experience in developing of IT architecture plans and software development methodologies.
* Strong knowledge and understanding of iOS and Android development techniques.
* Strong knowledge of web-based technologies; HTTP, with AJAX, HTML5, Angular, TypeScript, RxJS and SASS.
* Working knowledge of the following SDKs: iOS and Android
* Familiarity with Messaging architectures SOAP and REST with JSON text encoding.
* Leadership skills to indirectly lead cross-functional teams towards common solutions.
* Experience with unstructured data, such as with MongoDB or Couchbase.
* Adept negotiation skills in high-pressure situations.
* Capable of building sustainable relationships with colleagues and key individuals.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Computer Engineering or equivalent educational or professional experience and/or qualifications.
7-10+ year's hands-on experience in Object-Oriented Design (OOD), stateless distributed architectures, and designing for scalability and performance, especially within iOS, Android, and Browser based technologies.
LogistiCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.