Lowe's Home Improvement
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CSA ProServices IV
at Lowe's Home Improvement
CSA ProServices IV
Purpose of Role
All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products customers need. As a Customer Service Associate - ProServices, this means:
- Being friendly and professional, and engaging Pro customers to help with home improvement project needs.
- Processing orders and deliveries accurately so that customers receive merchandise as expected and in a timely manner.
- Engaging in safe work practices and encouraging others to do the same.
The Customer Service Associate - ProServices is responsible for Pro customers’ experience with Lowe’s. This associate plays a critical role in helping our customers select the right products, ensuring quotes are accurate, verifying correct price labels, and confirming that all customer needs are met. The Customer Service Associate - ProServices also pulls and prepares orders ahead of time for quick and efficient pickup by Pro customers.
- Provides SMART customer service at all times through the daily execution of Lowe's customer service policies, procedures and programs.
- Seeks out customers to understand his/her needs and assists in locating, demonstrating, selecting, carrying, and/or loading merchandise.
- Listens to and responds knowledgeably and promptly to customer and employee questions by taking them to areas of the store and walking them through projects when necessary.
- Demonstrates sincere appreciation to customers.
- Communicates information to customers regarding all stock, special order merchandise, feature benefits, application, and warranty information related to Lowe’s programs.
- Opens business accounts by processing applications in-person and via phone, reviewing credit approval, and evaluating appropriateness of commercial account.
- Shares information with customers related to current sales and promotions and explains the value and convenience of product Lowe's sells (e.g., capabilities of different products).
- Utilizes department tools, resources, and systems to efficiently track progress and follow-up actions for quotes/projects.
- Uses the Familiar Quote Support Program (QSP) to ensure best quotes are given to customers.
- Provides prompt support to all checkout functions, call buttons, departmental pages, or requests for assistance.
- Computes sales prices and total purchase prices for sales slips and contracts and maintains sales records.
- Processes phone, fax, and email orders for customers, places special orders, and calls other stores to find desired merchandise.
- Communicates with vendors to determine the types of products customers need.
- Plans and arranges for simple to complex product deliveries.
- Pulls call-ahead and delivery orders.
- Ensures all ProServices behind-the-desk signage is maintained and filled with current ProServices literature.
- Uses store systems to prioritize loads, print pricing labels, and to look up items or item numbers for price and inventory information.
Clean and Safe Stores
- Detects common signs of shoplifting, theft, and other security risks, and promptly communicates them to management and/or Asset Protection.
- Ensures compliance with housekeeping standards and programs (e.g., Zone Recovery) to maintain cleanliness and organization of store and working areas.
- Maintains a safe and secure work environment, which may include conducting daily safety reviews, noting hazards, keeping aisles clear, and securing doors and gates.
- Adheres to all safety requirements relevant to one’s regular job duties: top stock safety, reinstalling safety cables, use of aisle blockers, a tether line on power equipment, spotters, and safety devices.
- Operates store equipment as needed depending on one specific role and department (e.g., Zebra phone, telephone, paging system, copiers, fax machines, computers, CCTV surveillance system, key cutter, panel saw, paint mixer, flooring cutters, compacter baler).
- 6 months of experience using a computer, including inputting, accessing, modifying, or outputting information.
- 6 months of experience using a handheld device (e.g., mobile phone, LRT gun, palm pilot, tablet, iPod) to enter, access, and output information.
- 6 months of sales experience in building and maintenance, building and maintenance supply, construction, trades, or maintenance repair operations (MRO), identifying and selling products based on customer needs, including credit cards, installations, add-on sales, and explaining warranties, product features, and benefits.
- 6 months of building and maintenance, building and maintenance supply, construction, trades, or maintenance repair operations (MRO) experience providing customer service, including identifying and resolving customer issues, assisting customers in locating product, greeting customers, answering phones, building relationships with customers, and thanking customers for their business.
- Ability to obtain sales related licensure or registration as may be required by law.
- Certification in trade related to department (e.g., kitchen, plumbing, electrical, lawn and garden).
- 1 year of retail experience identifying and selling products based on customer needs, including credit cards, installations, add-on sales, and explaining warranties, product features, and benefits.
- 1 year of retail experience providing customer service, including identifying and resolving customer issues, assisting customers in locating product, greeting customers, answering phones, building relationships with customers, and thanking customers for their business.
- 1 year of retail merchandising experience, including performing Zone Recovery, stocking, down stocking, facing/fronting product, pricing, maintaining signage, and housekeeping.
- 1 year of retail experience in related department (e.g., kitchen, plumbing, electrical, lawn and garden).
- 1 year of experience in a customer service position at a home improvement, hardware retailer, or wholesale distributor in related department (e.g., kitchen, plumbing, electrical, lawn and garden).
- 1 year of experience working in any sales floor department at a Lowe's retail store.
- 1 year of supervisory experience in any field, including directing, evaluating, and coaching employees.
Employment Type I
Line of Business
LWS_USA_Market - 0864
Employment Type II
Job Posting Title
CSA ProServices IV
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, age, ancestry, national origin, mental or physical disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.
298 Rasberry Road