L&T Technology Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RF Engineer - Satellite Communication
at L&T Technology Services
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Study and understand design specifications.
- Prepare conceptual system functional block diagram of Satcom system per requirements
- RF component level and system level circuit design and development
- Design review with design and testing team
- Support prototype development, debug, testing.
- Develop test setup, prepare test procedures, carryout testing and generate test reports.
- Support system level testing and characterization
- Hands On experience in design and development of following RF Components
- RF Antenna and associated components
- RF Receiver and associated components
- RF Transmitter and associated components
- RF Power Amplifier
- Experience in integration of RF circulator, power divider, signal modulation / demodulation
- Frequency spectrum L, C bands (GPS, Iridium, Inmarsat).
- Integration of RF components, Test setup, Testing at component level and system level. RF system characterization.
- Experience on Iridium / Inmarsat Satellite communication system is highly preferred.
- Basic electronics circuit design – Analog, digital, signal conditioners, level converters and RS 232, RS 485, CAN, USB communication protocols.
• Should be an effective learner
• Should be comfortable in working on multiple projects in parallel.
• Shall be adaptive to work with distributed teams
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Ability to estimate work, set priorities and meet deadlines
• Accuracy and attention to detail while working under tight deadlines is required
• Strong problem identification and resolution, organizational, time management and prioritizing skills
Any specific industry experience
Satellite Communication / RF Engineering
- Master’s / Bachelor’s degree in Electronics and telecommunication engineering with 8 to 10 years relevant design experience on communication systems.