Marriott International Incorporated
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Franchised Front Desk Agent
at Marriott International Incorporated
Job Number 190015J2
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location TownePlace Suites Orlando at Flamingo Crossings/Western Entrance, 13295 Flamingo Crossing Bvld,, Bay Lake, Florida, United States VIEW ON MAP
Brand TownePlace Suites
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, JL Hospitality Management, LLC. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
The Front Desk Agent is responsible for providing attentive, courteous and efficient service to all guests during check-in, throughout their stay, and at checkout, while maximizing room revenue and occupancy.
- Greet and welcome all guests approaching the Front Desk.
- Ensure that all hotel standards are met.
- Answer guest inquires about hotel services, facilities and hours of operation in a timely manner.
- Answer inquires from guests regarding restaurants, transportation, entertainment, etc.
- Follow all cash handling and credit policies.
- Be aware of all rates, packages and special promotions as listed.
- Be familiar with all in-house groups.
- Be aware of closed out and restricted dates.
- Obtain all necessary information when taking room reservations.
- Be familiar with hospitality terminology.
- Have knowledge of emergency procedures and assist as needed.
- Handle check-ins and checkouts in a friendly, efficient and courteous manner.
- Use proper two-way radio etiquette at all times when communicating with other employees.
- Fully comprehend and be able to operate all relevant aspects of the Front Desk computer system.
- Be able to perform and complete all tasks and duties on the shift checklist in a timely and efficient manner.
- Be able to complete a bucket check, room rate verification report, and housekeeping report.
- Balance and prepare individual paperwork for closing of shift according to hotel standards.
- Maintain and market promotions and guest programs.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- Assist guests with safe deposit boxes.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.