Mattamy Home Funding
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mortgage Loan Processor III (Client Coordinator III)
at Mattamy Home Funding
- # of Openings
- Mortgage - Processing Center
As a Client Coordinator III working for Mattamy Home Funding you will manage a residential mortgage loan pipeline and process through underwriting approval, resubmittal of approval conditions and into closing. Client Coordinators should be highly skilled in all automated underwriting systems, Desktop Originator, Loan Prospector and each investor’s automated systems. The Client Coordinator is expected to have a comprehensive knowledge of underwriting and qualifying guidelines of all FNMA & FHLMC, FHA & VA loans. As a Client Coordinator you are expected to follow all company policies and procedures as outlined by the company. All Client Coordinators must be customer service oriented, communicating proficiently with borrowers, title agents, builders, real estate agents and co-team members especially Loan Consultants and Closers.
We trust that as a Client Coordinator III you will: (responsibilities)
· Responsible for loan submissions to underwriting
· Prepare and deliver the Customer Commitment Letter
· Review credit reports, income and assets
· Ensures funds are an acceptable source of funds
· Proficiently process Conventional, FHA and VA loans:
· Seasoned in the requirements of government financing to include the mortgage insurance/funding fee requirements, down payment, DTI and underwriting guidelines
· Familiar with and aware of the required FHA/VA application and builder disclosures
· Familiar with navigating through the FHA Connection and VA Portal
· proficient with analyzing tax returns
· Understanding of FHA, VA, and Conventional underwriting appraisal requirements
· Ability to restructure loans
· You are willing to perform other duties as assigned
What you will need: (competencies, behaviors & attributes)
· Customer Focused
· High Energy Level
· Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two (2) year college or technical school; or minimum two (2) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Proficiently process conventional loans and government loans required
· Must be of high integrity, technical competence and high moral character
· Strong communications skills – written, verbal, and listening
· Highly proficient level of computer skills, experience in mortgage loan origination software
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
· This position is considered a non-exempt position for purposes of wage-hour law, which means that you will be required to keep a time record and will be eligible for overtime pay.
Successful job applicants will be able to perform these functions. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Report to Division/Corporate Office/Community daily and adhere to schedule
· Ability to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer and/or electronic device
· Ability to have face to face conversations with customers, co-workers and higher level manager
· Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time and move around work environment as needed
· Ability to operate a motor vehicle if applicable
· Comply with company policies and procedure
· Must be able to able to remain in a stationary position up to 50% of the time
*Mattamy Home Funding experience and/or successful completion of training program may override required education and/or experience requirement.
Job descriptions are not intended as, nor should be construed to be, exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. They are intended to be accurate reflections of those principal job duties and responsibilities essential for making fair pay decisions about the job.