Mattamy Home Funding
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mortgage Quality Control Specialist
at Mattamy Home Funding
- # of Openings
- Mortgage - Compliance
As a Quality Control Specialist II working for Mattamy Home Funding you will support and assist the quality control team in preparing loan production files for the Pre and Post QC review in accordance with the QC program and accepted agency guidelines.
We trust that as a Quality Control Specialist II you will: (responsibilities)
· Perform quality control reviews of selected loan files (FHA, VA, Conv, USDA) in accordance with the Quality Control Program and accepted quality control standards of agencies, federal/state laws and investor requirements
· Perform quality control pre-funding reviews on select loan files per company QC procedures
· Perform quality control post-funding reviews on select loan files per company QC procedures
· Verify accuracy and consistency of loan documents and supporting documentation
· Identify, research, and report deficiencies to department AVP for response and clearing of finding
· Review deficiency responses from AVP and clear, request additional information or report to Team Lead finding status
· Prepare and maintain monthly reporting to management for trending and outstanding deficiencies as reported
· Assist with OFAC requested research
· Assist with HMDA data integrity validation on a monthly basis
· Assist other staff personnel with compliance and disclosure documentation as needed
· You are willing to perform other duties as assigned
What you will need: (competencies, behaviors & attributes)
· Priority Setting
· Team Player
· Experienced and familiar with all loan origination docs
· Detail-oriented and be able to multi-task
· 1-2 years’ experience in the mortgage business a plus
· Excellent communication skills
· Be able to prioritize tasks in order to meet deadlines
· Possess a positive attitude, be flexible in fast-paced environment, be a team player and be willing to constructively contribute to the department
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
· This position is considered a non-exempt position for purposes of wage-hour law, which means that you will be required to keep a time record and will be eligible for overtime pay.
Successful job applicants will be able to perform these functions. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Report to Division/Corporate Office/Community daily and adhere to schedule
· Ability to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer and/or electronic device
· Ability to have face to face conversations with customers, co-workers and higher level manager
· Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time and move around work environment as needed
· Ability to operate a motor vehicle if applicable
· Comply with company policies and procedure
· Must be able to able to remain in a stationary position up to 50% of the time
· The ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
*Mattamy Home Funding experience and/or successful completion of training program may override required education and/or experience requirement.
Job descriptions are not intended as, nor should be construed to be, exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. They are intended to be accurate reflections of those principal job duties and responsibilities essential for making fair pay decisions about the job.