Mattamy Home Funding
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Mattamy Home Funding
- # of Openings
- Mortgage - Processing Center
As a Mortgage Trainee working for Mattamy Home Funding you will train and assist in managing a residential mortgage loan pipeline from loan submission through underwriting approval, resubmittal of approval conditions and into closing.
We trust that as a Mortgage Trainee you will: (responsibilities)
· Responsible for loan submissions to underwriting
· Finalizes Commitment Letters
· Reviews credit reports
· Identifies required source of funds
· Ensures funds are an acceptable source of funds
· You are willing to perform other duties as assigned
What you will need: (competencies, behaviors & attributes)
· Customer Focused
· High Energy Level
· Processing experience of Conventional and Government loans helpful
· Understand general appraisal report requirements
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
· This position is considered a non-exempt position for purposes of wage-hour law, which means that you will be required to keep a time record and will be eligible for overtime pay.
Successful job applicants will be able to perform these functions. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Report to Division/Corporate Office/Community daily and adhere to schedule
· Ability to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer and/or electronic device
· Ability to have face to face conversations with customers, co-workers and higher level manager
· Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time and move around work environment as needed
· Ability to operate a motor vehicle if applicable
· Comply with company policies and procedure
· Must be able to able to remain in a stationary position up to 50% of the time
*Mattamy Home Funding experience and/or successful completion of training program may override required education and/or experience requirement.
Job descriptions are not intended as, nor should be construed to be, exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. They are intended to be accurate reflections of those principal job duties and responsibilities essential for making fair pay decisions about the job.