Mattamy Home Funding
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Mattamy Home Funding
- # of Openings
- Mortgage - Processing Center
As a Processing Coordinator I working for Mattamy Home Funding your primary goal is to offset potential delays by maintaining ongoing communication with the Client Coordinator regarding tasks that must be completed within a certain time frame of the projected closing date. This position communicates closely with the builder division to obtain the necessary information and documents to complete their functions.
We trust that as a Processing Coordinator I you will: (responsibilities)
- Review pipeline reports daily to determine what tasks need to be completed
- Communicate with the builder division weekly requesting sales price validations
- Request builder documents, as applicable for FHA and VA loans
- Request and follow-up on title commitments
- Complete the refresh credit/Gap Credit Report, as applicable
- Complete the Verbal Verification of Employment prior to closing, WVOE’s as needed
- Be responsible for loan data entry
- Ensure conversations and email correspondence are document in the loan origination software
- You are willing to perform other duties as assigned
What you will need: (competencies, behaviors & attributes)
- Customer Focus
- Detail Oriented
- Ethics & Integrity
- High School Graduate or equivalent, Associate’s Degree preferred
- 1+ year of customer service preferred
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
- This position is considered a non-exempt position for purposes of wage-hour law, which means that you will be required to keep a time record and will be eligible for overtime pay.
Successful job applicants will be able to perform these functions. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Report to Division/Corporate Office/Community daily and adhere to schedule
- Ability to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer and/or electronic device
- Ability to have face to face conversations with co-workers and higher level manager
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time and move around work environment as needed
- Comply with company policies and procedure
- Must be able to able to remain in a stationary position up to 50% of the time
*Mattamy Home Funding experience and/or successful completion of training program may override required education and/or experience requirement.
Job descriptions are not intended as, nor should be construed to be, exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. They are intended to be accurate reflections of those principal job duties and responsibilities essential for making fair pay decisions about the job.