MDA Information Systems LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at MDA Information Systems LLC
- # of Openings
Radiant Solutions has an exciting opportunity for an innovative software developer to assist with Cloud-based processing methods and tools; specifically technical support, application knowledge, and domain expertise for users or company software products, systems, and applications. This is a full-life cycle systems development opportunity that will challenge your software coding skills, while helping to solve tough big data problems. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to
- Engage professionally with individuals of any rank/grade/position across IC, DoD and/or coalition organizations.
- Work with the software/product development team and customers to elicit, analyze, and verify new requirements and enhancements.
- Support software test activities including regression, system, and integration testing and assist in software development quality assurance efforts.
- Assist with marketing demonstrations, customer training, and meeting/briefing support, if required.
- U.S. Citizen, clearable to receive a TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- BS in Computer Science or related discipline plus 2 to 5 years of experience or an MS in Computer Science or related discipline plus 2 to 4 years of experience or a PhD in Computer Science or related discipline, or demonstrates knowledge of requirements for the position
- TS/SCI with polygraph
- Cloud-based processing methods and tools, including AWS, REST APIs, microservices, IaaS/PaaS services
- Database integration: SQL and NoSQL, basic schema design, developer APIs
- Geospatial technology, including vector and image data, projections, open source libraries for reading/writing/processing geospatial data
- Big data processing (Hadoop, MapReduce, Kafka, Storm, etc)
- QA/test frameworks, e.g. Selenium, Cucumber
- Build-test-deploy frameworks, e.g. Jenkins or GoDC
- Open source experience (such as contributions to projects, public github account)
- Experience working in an agile team environment
Join our company whose purpose is to help national security and commercial organizations understand and navigate our changing planet. Radiant Solutions provides multi-source data collection, enrichment, and analytic capabilities that reveal unique geospatial information and insights where and when it matters most.
We are a new organization but no company has such strong roots in geospatial with our level of scale and a strong commercial mindset. Our heritage companies, MDA Information Systems, RadiantBlue, DigitalGlobe Intelligence Solutions, and HumanGeo are well known for delivering innovative capabilities across the entire geospatial intelligence value chain. Our combined team of over 1,000 aerospace engineers, geospatial analysts, weather and ocean experts, software developers, data scientists, and DevOps engineers apply disruptive technology and our unique intellectual property to both national security and commercial problems.
We offer an excellent comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life, and short/long-term disability insurance, vacation and sick leave, 401(k) retirement plan, flexible spending account, and tuition assistance. Radiant Solutions values diversity in the work place and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.