Menzies Aviation plc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
MCO- Fuel Farm Operator
at Menzies Aviation plc
**Position is located at the Orlando International Airport**
Must be available to work any shift assigned (1st, 2nd or 3rd), to include weekends and holidays.
Pay rate: $14.00
- Samples and tests products for quality control and perform inspections and basic maintenance on facilities, fuel systems and fueling vehicles.
- Supports Quality Control Technicians with hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical reports and preventative maintenance of equipment at fuel storage facilities/systems including related equipment on fueling vehicles.
- Performs routine and periodic inspections in compliance with company, customer, government and industry standards
- Transfers product and monitors storage tanks, pipelines and related equipment to ensure that they are in good working order to prevent spills, releases, overfills and product contamination
- Conducts all work in a safe fashion by adhering to all company, customer, industry, local, state and federal safe work policies/procedures
- Makes required log entries of fuel transactions, quality control, and maintenance
- Must have a High school diploma or general education degree (GED), or one to three months related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must pass pre-employment drug test
- Ability to proficiently read, write and speak English
- Ability to perform basic math calculations
- Must have current Driver License with no violations over the past 5 years
- Must pass all pre-employment tests including drug test
- Must be able and flexible to work variables shifts including overtime, weekends and holidays
- Work is done primarily outdoors. Must be comfortable working in all weather conditions
- Must be able to obtain and maintain all required Airports and Custom badges/seals
- All other tasks as reasonably requested management