Menzies Aviation plc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Menzies Aviation plc
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Operations Agent is responsible for some or all of the following duties in accordance with policies and procedures and within specified time parameters:
Full time/$11.50 an hour
- Operation Agent will be working physically on the ramp, directing agents, checking cargo holds, ensuring ULD’s are placed correctly and have the soft touch to ancillary fees at the counter.
- Coordinate and assign gates for inbound and outbound aircraft
- Required to perform weight and balance calculations for outbound flights
- Monitor air to ground radio for in-range calls, special requests from crews, maintenance requests, diversions, or any situation that pertain to the operation; communicate the information to customer service and ramp.
- Monitor station radio to communicate between CS agents and ramp agents
- Provide accurate flight information to ground crew and flight crew
- Ensure paperwork is completed perfectly
- Complete necessary training for operations
- Complete daily, weekly, monthly audit requirements as regulated by the airline
- Maintain and update RSMS reporting for all flights
- Update flight information through FIDS system
- Complete other duties pertaining to operations as requested by the general manager or his designee
- Maintain all required documentation and ensure its accurate and timely completion and distribution at the end of each day
- Any additional responsibilities by your direct supervisor/manager
Only those applicants who most closely match the qualifications of the position will be contacted for an interview.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English
- Must be able to lift 35 lbs.
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must be able to pass minimum training requirements and recertify on a quarterly basis
- Must be available and flexible to work variable shifts including weekends and holidays
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, to include Excel and Outlook
- One (1) year previous experience in an airline operations environment or dispatch-related environment preferred
- Must pass pre-employment medical and drug test
- Must be able to pass a ten-year background check as required by US Customs.