Metal Sales Manufacturing Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
LEAD INDUSTRIAL MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN IN Jacksonville, FL AT Metal Sales Manufacturing Corporation
at Metal Sales Manufacturing Corporation
Metal Sales is the nation's largest manufacturer of metal roofing and building systems with 21 locations across America. Our Jacksonville, FL plant has an opening for a Maintenance Technician that will also travel across the southeast (approximately 20% of the time) to also support other plant's maintenance needs.
Hours for this position are normally Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. Overtime and/or working off normal shift may be required to support the equipment maintenance needs of the branch/region.
The primary focus of this position is to keep plant equipment operational by planning, organizing, and executing the branch preventative maintenance program. Additionally, this position keeps our building and the grounds in good shape which contributes to a safe working environment for our employees.
Let us tell you about the responsibilities and expectations of this role to ensure we are the right fit for each other.
You’ll be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting equipment for optimal performance while following all safety processes and procedures.
- Completing preventative maintenance on production and warehouse equipment.
- Designing, building and/or installing various types of project/machine enhancements.
- Repairing building structures which may include minor construction projects.
- Keeping the grounds in safe working conditions.
- Providing timely feedback and status updates to branch management, corporate maintenance team, and vendors.
- Maintaining electronic and paper maintenance logs and instructions.
- Assisting with other responsibilities as business needs warrant.