MHM Services, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at MHM Services, Inc.
- Job ID
With over 30 years of experience, MHM/Centurion is a leading provider of healthcare services to state and local government agencies nationwide and partners with correctional systems to provide medical, dental, and mental health services. Clients in 15 states | Over 350 facilities | 6,000+ Employees
Centurion of Florida is staffed by a mission oriented, multidisciplinary team of dentists, physicians, nurses, and other dedicated healthcare providers all committed to providing high quality care to the underserved.
We are currently seeking a Dentist for a full-time position at Avon Park Correctional Institution in Avon Park, Florida. (60 miles South of Walt Disney World or 25 mintues from Sebring, Florida) Easily found in the center of peninsula Florida, the city of Sebring serves as the home of the Sebring International Raceway and as host of the 12 Hours of Sebring. But it offers more. Dubbed "The City on the Circle," a reference to the design of the downtown historic district, Sebring offers a wide range of boutique and gallery shopping opportunities, fine and casual dining, and a host of parks and lakes that satisfy all recreational interests.
The Dentist will have direct care responsibility and will:
- Provide diagnosis of patients' dental status utilizing accepted clinical and radiological techniques.
- Address the oral health needs of patients with comprehensive dental treatment.
- Provide routine recall exams, simple extractions, restorations, prosthetic services, prophylaxis, fluoride treatments and endodontic treatments.
- Arrange for referral to dental specialists when appropriate.
- Manage administrative functions of the Dental Department.
- Supervise the work of dental hygienist(s) and dental assistant(s).
Centurion of Florida offers full-time benefits to employees working 30 hours per week or more, including:
- Company-sponsored health, dental, vision, life
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Generous paid days off & company paid holidays
- CME reimbursement
- Employer paid short-term disability insurance
- Dental and vision insurance options
- Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care and much more...
To learn more about this unique and rewarding practice opportunity, call Brian Kremposky at 407.544.3975 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (MHM Services and Centene is an EOE)
-DDS/DMD from accredited university
-Active license to practice dentistry in Florida, or pending
No limited licenses at this time.