MHM Services, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Licensed Practical Nurse
at MHM Services, Inc.
- Job ID
Join our growing team of over 6,000 health professionals nationwide!
At Centurion, our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both. Centurion is proud to be the provider of healthcare services to the Florida Department of Corrections.
We are currently seeking a Full-Time LPN to join our team at Northwest Florida Reception Center located in Chipley, Florida.
- Full Time : Day shift, 7a-7p : Rotating Weekends
- Full Time : Night shift, 7p-7a : Rotating Weekends
The LPN is responsible for providing holistic nursing care within the appropriate scope of practice to incarcerated patients. Works under the direction of registered nurses, medical and psychiatric staff to respond to a range of physical and mental health needs.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits including:
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Health savings account with matching employer contributions
- Generous paid time off program - 20 days per year
- Paid holidays - 8 nationally recognized holidays
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match with no vesting period
- Career development benefit
- Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care
- Wellness activity subsidy
- Pet Insurance
- Access to corporate discount programs and MORE!
Come learn more about correctional nursing and why it is known as “nursing’s best kept secret.” As we continue to grow, we are seeking dependable and professional nurses to add to our exceptional team in Florida.
- Florida LPN license or multi-state/compact license.
- Current CPR.
- Corrections experience not required.
- Ability to obtain a security clearance, to include drug screen and criminal background check.