MHM Services, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at MHM Services, Inc.
- Job ID
Join our growing team of over 6,000 health professionals nationwide!
At Centurion, our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both. Centurion is proud to be the provider of healthcare services to the Florida Department of Corrections.
We have an opening at Suwannee Correctional Institution located in Live Oak, FL for a F/T Licensed Psychologist for inpatient services.
The Psychologist provides comprehensive psychological services including evaluation, treatment, training, & consultation to the inmate population. Psychologist will assess chemical, mental and emotional disorders of individuals through observation, interviews and psychological tests. Will administer programs of treatment in conjunction with members of a multidisciplinary mental health team to patients in a correctional setting.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits including:
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Accrue up to 20 Paid Days Off (PDO)
- Paid holidays – 8 nationally recognized holidays
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match – with NO vesting period
- Career development benefit
- Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care
- Wellness activity subsidy
- Access to corporate discount programs & MORE!
To apply, click on apply tab above, or
send CV to Diana Connerty, Diana@teamcenturion.com
NHSC Loan repayment is available at some locations!
- PsyD or PhD from accredited psychology university program
- Current Florida Psychologist License or ability to obtain. Will consider a new grad eligible for a provisional license.
- Current CPR card approved by American Heart Assoc.
- credentialing and background check