MHM Services, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mental Health Professional
at MHM Services, Inc.
- Job ID
Join our growing team of over 6,000 health professionals nationwide!
At Centurion, our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both. Centurion is proud to be the provider of healthcare services to the Florida Department of Corrections.
We are currently seeking a Full Time Licensed Mental Health Professional to join our Team at Hardee Correctional Institution located in Bowling Green. To be considered for this position, you must be licensed in the state of Florida as an LMHC, LCSW or LMFT or a registered intern. A Qualified Supervisor is preferred.
- M-F, 8a-4:30p
The Mental Health Professional provides mental health case management services to clients and consults with a multi-disciplinary team in providing comprehensive mental health care, including: intake and assessments, crisis intervention, treatment planning, and providing individual and group therapy.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits including:
- Health, dental, life, vision and disability insurance
- 401k with employer match
- 20 paid days off plus 8 paid holidays
- Health savings account with matching employer contributions
- Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care
- Wellness activity subsidy
- Access to corporate discount programs
- Regular and consistent work schedule
- Manageable work loads
- Tuition reimbursement
As we continue to grow, we are seeking dependable and professional individuals to add to our exceptional Team in Florida. Come see what Centurion has to offer!
- Masters level degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, or related field from an accredited educational institution required.
- Active professional license to practice in Florida required (LMHC, LCSW or LMFT or a registered intern).
- Qualified Supervisor preferred.
- Must show current tuberculosis documentation and active CPR certification.
- Must be able to pass background investigation and obtain agency security clearance where applicable.
- Minimum of two years’experience with direct care for individuals with mental illness preferred.