MHM Services, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mental Health Professional
at MHM Services, Inc.
- Job ID
Join our growing team of over 6,000 health professionals nationwide!
At Centurion, our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both. Centurion is proud to be the provider of healthcare services and mental health services to the Florida Department of Corrections.
We are currently seeking a Full-Time Mental Health Professional II to work at Lake Correctional Institution in Clermont, FL.
The Mental Health Professional provides mental health case management services to clients and consults with a multi-disciplinary team in providing comprehensive mental health care, including: intake and assessments, crisis intervention, treatment planning, and providing individual and group therapy.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits including:
- Health, dental, life, vision and disability insurance
- 401k with employer match
- 20 paid days off plus 8 paid holidays
- Health savings account with matching employer contributions
- Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care
- Wellness activity subsidy
- Access to corporate discount programs
- Regular and consistent work schedule
- Manageable work loads
- Tuition reimbursement
NHSC Loan repayment is available for qualifying locations
- Master's degree in social work, psychology, or counseling from an accredited program
- 3 years of FL Department of Corrections experience required
- License in FL (LCSW, LMHC, LMFT), no registered interns
- Willingness to obtain Qualifying Supervisor stauts and supervise interns
Nurse & Clinical Recruiter
phone: 601 255-1991
or apply online at centurionjobs.com