MHM Services, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
at MHM Services, Inc.
- Job ID
Join our growing team of over 6,000 health professionals nationwide!
At Centurion, our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both. Centurion is proud to be the provider of mental health services to the Florida Department of Corrections.
Jefferson Correctional Institution – Monticello, Florida
(20 miles East of Tallahassee)
Full-Time - 32 hours per week
Some of the unique benefits of correctional healthcare include:
- Collaborative treatment teams with highly qualified clinicians
- Innovative healthcare environment free of administrative hassles
- Diverse patient population with clinically interesting caseloads
- Exciting and rewarding career in one of the fastest growing areas of healthcare
- Having a positive impact on public health
- Full-time benefits offered at 30+ hours / week. Part-time benefits also available.
- Competitive compensation and company paid malpractice insurance.
We offer an excellent staff of mental health team members for collaboration. Provides psychiatric evaluation, diagnosis and treatment for incarcerated offenders under the supervision of the Medical Director, and provides clinical leadership for a multidisciplinary team in providing mental health services to offenders with psychiatric disorders or other mental health issues.
Holley@teamcenturion.com | CenturionManagedCare.com
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants with CAQ in Mental Health with:
ANCC or ANA certification as an APRN-PMH or NCCPA Physician Assistants with CAQ in mental health
Active unrestricted Florida APRN-PMH or PA - CAQ license
Active unrestricted Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration certificate
Prior correctional mental health is highly desired
Prior reception center and or outpatient services experience is highly desired
Must receive approval of Centurion Credentialing Review Committee if review requested
Must be able to pass background investigation and obtain agency security clearance where applicable