MHM Services, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at MHM Services, Inc.
- Job Title
- Job ID
Centurion is proud to be the provider of mental health services to the Florida Department of Corrections.
We are currently seeking a full-time Psychiatrist to join our team at Lake Correctional Institution located in Clermont, Florida.
40 hours per week working Monday through Friday; Day shift
The Psychiatrist provides psychiatric evaluation, diagnosis and treatment for patients, works under the supervision of the Psychiatric Medical Director, and provides clinical leadership for a multidisciplinary team in providing mental health services to patients with psychiatric disorders or other mental health issues.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
Centurion contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
Contact Holley Schwieterman, Physician Recruiter 844-472-5874 | email@example.com for exciting details.
- Documentation of education as MD or DO and completion of accredited residency program required
- Current license to practice medicine in Florida required
- Board Certification or Board Eligible for certification in Psychiatry
- Must have an active Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration certificate
- Must maintain current tuberculosis documentation and active CPR certification
- Must be able to pass background investigation and obtain agency security clearance where applicable
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience practicing as psychiatrist in a clinical setting preferred
- Experience in correctional mental health care or locked unit preferred