Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Field Marketing Manager- 12 month maternity leave contract
- Position Type
- Permanent – Full Time
*** Possibility for the right candidate to receive ongoing employment after the 12 month contract
The Field Marketing Manager role provides the right candidate the opportunity to really leave a legacy, aligning Mimecast’s global success to the Australian and New Zealand market. The role will suit a team player that is interested in managing a full and varied marketing program including lead generation initiatives, trade shows and events, partner marketing to drive demand, telesales campaigns and more. Whilst strong organisational and execution skills are important, this role is only suitable for candidates wanting to seize an opportunity to do something different in an award winning technology company with ambitious growth plans.
You will be responsible for managing and implementing the following marketing-led programs:
- Outbound lead generation programs – design direct marketing campaigns to suit different verticals and market segments for Mimecast and partner customer acquisition campaigns.
- Inbound marketing campaigns – managing an external digital agency, execute 3rd party content syndication campaigns, managing lead nurturing program, organising CPL programs and more.
- Content marketing program – working with internal and external stakeholders to build a Content Marketing engine to drive thought leadership, engagement and inbound inquiries.
- Partner marketing campaigns and promotions – creating marketing campaigns and assets that are utilised by partner sales and marketing teams, according to Mimecast’s campaign themes.
- Events – organise Mimecast’s presence at trade shows as well as designing and managing bespoke events, advisory councils, networking forums tailored to different audiences.
- Reporting – tracking, measuring and providing monthly reports of progress made, inbound response rates, contribution to pipeline and ROI.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Strong local marketing strategy development
- Strong digital and online experience
- Understanding of how to implement tactical and global campaigns on a parallel basis
- Enterprise marketing experience
- Outstanding team player who works effectively with local, global and 3rd party stakeholders
- Very strong lead generation/market development experience
- Lead nurturing strategy and execution with knowledge of developing integrated campaigns aligned to the buyer’s journey
- Industry event strategy and execution
- Highly organised
- Detail oriented
- Energetic and fast worker
- Team player
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree in marketing/business or any related field from an accredited institution
- At least 7 years of relevant experience, 5 years marketing with a technology organization in a marketing or partner enablement position
So why not join us! Mimecast also offers:
- Free leave days (between Christmas and New Year)
- Internal skills development program with a comprehensive individual induction plan
- Internal Events – quarterly team builds, monthly drinks, family day, end of financial year events
- 16 weeks paid maternity leave and 4 weeks paid paternity leave
- An Employee Wellbeing program with EAP, annual flu shots and monthly activities
- Healthy lunches twice a week as well as a fully stocked fridge
- New Melbourne & Sydney office spaces to promote a collaborative team environment with a spot of table tennis in the afternoons