Modern Technology Solutions, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Test, Evaluation & Experimentation Architect
at Modern Technology Solutions, inc.
- # of Openings
- Test Engineering
- Clearance Required
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI) is seeking an Test, Evaluation & Experimentation Architect to join our team. You will be responsible for establishing and managing the architecture for field experimentation, operational testing, and assessment documentation.
At MTSI, our more than 1200 co-owners recognize the high demand for specialized professionals within our industry and that you have many options to choose. As an employee owned company were culture matters, we believe that by investing in our people we are investing in our company’s future!
MTSI’s core capabilities are Systems Engineering and Integration, Modeling and Simulation, Test and Evaluation, Acquisition and Program Support, and Mission Assurance services. Our expertise includes ballistic missile defense, air defense, air vehicle survivability, unmanned aircraft, flight test operations, intelligence support, and cyber/space/homeland defense.
Recognized as an "employee comes first" company with over 26 years of consecutive growth we challenge our co-owners to provide the highest level of support and service, and reward them with some of the best benefits in the industry. Day one all new co-workers start with 20 days PTO, 6% 401k match with immediate vesting, semi-annual bonuses, and eligibility to participate in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). We offer other employee focused benefits, including up to $10k in tuition reimbursement and an optional zero dollar deductible BCBS health insurance plan.
For additional company information, please visit: www.mtsi-va.com
As a Test, Evaluation & Experimentation Architect with MTSI, you will be responsible for establishing and managing the architecture for field experimentation, operational testing, and assessment documentation. This position will be located in the Cape Canaveral, FL area.
- 6+ years' experience working as a Test, Evaluation & Experimentation Architect or related field.
- A background in field experimentation and operational testing.
- Working expereince in range management (land/sea/air, RF, and cyber).
- Experience in DoD systems testing/assessment.
- Experience in DOD-compliant technology evaluation & documentation.
- Bachelor's degree in an IT-related field (e.g., cybersecurity, computer science, computer engineering).
- Master's degree in an IT-related field (e.g., cybersecurity, computer science, computer engineering). (DESIRED)
TS, SCI/SAP eligible, CI polygraph (DESIRED)
Please Note: U.S. Citizenship is required for this position.