Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Job Post Information* : Posted Date
- 3 months ago(7/16/2019 9:08 AM)
- Job Location Linked : Location
- US-FL-Ft. Myers
We’re READY TO WORK, are you?
WillScot seeks a licensed HVAC technician to join our busy Ft. Myers team. This is a permanent, year-round role, M-F, dealing primarily with 2-3 ton through the wall units.
WHO WE ARE:
WillScot (NASDAQ WSC) is the industry leader in providing storage solutions and modular workplace solutions to customers across North America. Our buildings are used for a variety of applications from construction trailers, to portable classrooms, even medical facilities… Chances are you’ve been in a WillScot building recently! Read more about our opportunity below and if you’re READY TO WORK, apply today!
WHO WE NEED:
We're seeking a customer-focused technician who seeks to get the job done right the first time, while leaving the customer happy. Hard work, talent, and the will to succeed count at WillScot. We're seeking people passionate about their career and excited to provide our customers a level of service unmatched in our industry!
ABOUT THE JOB:
Our HVAC tech will ready HVAC units prior to lease, perform service calls on customer sites and repairs or maintenance work on idle units in our branch yard. In times of lower HVAC work demand, the technician will be asked to contribute in areas which may include framing or finish carpentry, light electrical, flooring, plumbing, painting, running gear, or other facets of modular building repair. This role offers the opportunity to work in a variety of environments from a professional office environment to branch shop environment to customer construction sites.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Monitor HVAC systems and operations and ensure that routine preventive maintenance is performed according to established schedules.
- Maintains proper inventory levels of all equipment, tools, and materials required to complete daily service tasks
- Perform HVAC system checks and maintenance per company guidelines, and repair any faulty equipment or systems
- May be assigned to conduct service calls and provide courteous customer service in branch territories as required based on location need
- Perform repairs, and modifications (where applicable), to all products to include framing and finish carpentry, electrical, flooring, plumbing, painting, running gear, and all other facets of modular building repair
- Plan new or modified installations to minimize was of materials and provide access for future maintenance
- Explain all repairs and services to customers.
- Attend periodic safety meetings
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Operate company vehicle safely and maintain a valid driver’s license and excellent driving record
- Close multi-sectional units and ensure doors and windows are secured
- Assist in ordering materials and unloading material deliveries
- Forklift operations
- Office maintenance and repair as assigned
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School diploma or GED
- Current HVAC license and EPA license (Universal preferred)
- Current valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- The ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment is a must
- Some knowledge of computer is necessary and good communication skills are required for dealing with customers, sales people, contractors, shop personnel as well as WillScot employees at various branch locations
- Must have come carpentry knowledge and experience
- Electrical, plumbing and welding experience is helpful
The opportunity to advance your career is ready for the taking at WillScot; if you’re READY TO WORK, apply today!
WillScot is veteran-friendly. If you have military experience, we want to hear from you!
See more about WillScot and what we do on our YouTube Channel!
WillScot offers all full-time employees great work/life balance and a comprehensive benefits package.
- US Employees start with 25 paid leave days a year: 11 vacation days, 2 personal days and 12 holidays annually!
- WillScot’s 401(k) plan offers immediate enrollment and a generous match
- We offer excellent medical, prescription, dental and vision plans with generous HSA funding
- You receive paid disability and term life insurances and an employee assistance program
- Multiple employee discount programs
Collaboration Excellence Empowerment Innovation
WillScot, headquartered in historic Fell’s Point, Baltimore, MD, is a leading provider of space solutions for the construction, education, energy, industrial, commercial/retail, healthcare, and government markets. We serve ~50,000 customers with space solution needs daily, through a network of 100+ branch locations throughout North America.
Our legacy is rooted in product innovation, a reputation for exceptional customer service, effective management of business operations, and the ability to attract and retain the industry’s most talented staff and management team. Our values guide us to achieving our true potential and create an inclusive work environment which allows every person to thrive.
WillScot is an Equal Opportunity Employer: AA/EEO/W/M/Vet/Disabled.
For more information visit our website at www.willscot.com.