Moffitt Cancer Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RESEARCH COORD I - GI Data Mgmt
at Moffitt Cancer Center
Magnolia Campus, 12902 Magnolia Drive, Tampa, FL 33612
GI Data Mgmt
Monday to Friday 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM
Moffitt Cancer Center is internationally recognized for our focus on personalized cancer care and translational research. The mission of Moffitt is clear, focused, and fully stated in nine words, "To contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer." With a tradition of excellence that began with the first patient admission in 1986, dedicated Moffitt physicians, scientists, and staff members have remained committed to excellence in an atmosphere characterized by kindness, caring, and hope.
The Clinical Trials Office-GI Data Management- is looking for a Research Coordinator I.
- Will prepare patient/participant documents for study visits, including proofing for data entry errors.
- Assist with the preparation and submission of documents to the IRB and study coordinators.
- Recruits and conducts informed consent with study participants.
- Review consent forms and follow-up procedures with potential study participants if applicable.
- Verify the accuracy and complete of documentation.
- Will interact directly with patients, managers and other department personnel.
Credentials and Qualifications:
- Associates degree (will accept High School diploma with 2 years of relevant experience).
Moffitt Cancer Center is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or protected veteran or disabled status. We seek candidates whose skills, and personal and professional experience, have prepared them to contribute to our commitment to diversity and excellence.