Moffitt Cancer Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT ANALYST TIER II - IT Call Center Services
at Moffitt Cancer Center
Magnolia Campus, 12902 Magnolia Drive, Tampa, FL 33612
IT Call Center Services
Mon-Fri rotating weekends
Moffitt Cancer Center is internationally recognized for our focus on personalized cancer care and translational research. The mission of Moffitt is clear, focused, and fully stated in nine words, "To contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer." With a tradition of excellence that began with the first patient admission in 1986, dedicated Moffitt physicians, scientists, and staff members have remained committed to excellence in an atmosphere characterized by kindness, caring, and hope.
- The Technical Support Analyst Tier II are subject matter experts and serve as remediation lead during complex, highly visible customer issues, and identify and execute on continual process and operational improvements for the business.
- The TSA Tier II provides the second level of support to end users by handling issues that have been escalated by the IT Service Desk.
The Ideal Candidate:
- The ideal candidate will have experience in information systems implementation and support
- The candidate will have an understanding of hardware and architecture
- The candidate will have excellent customer service skills
- TSA Tier II will handle all calls that the IT service desk can not resolve due to access rights and/or proficiency
- The TSA Tier II will document resolutions in Knowledge Base Article for future reference and Service Desk training
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve escalated issues within the service level targets or defined SLA's
- Support clients during product releases or updates
- Coach and mentor Service Desk Analyst to ensure their success and the success of the IT Customer Service team.
Credentials and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree required in Information Technology or healthcare/business related discipline
- Minimum of five (5) years information systems implementation and support
- *****in lieu of a Bach Degree, a High school diploma with five (5) additional years, for a total of ten (10) years in information systems support experience may be considered
Moffitt Cancer Center is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or protected veteran or disabled status. We seek candidates whose skills, and personal and professional experience, have prepared them to contribute to our commitment to diversity and excellence.