Mount Sinai Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Pharmacy Technician II
at Mount Sinai Medical Center
US - Florida - Aventura
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN II
As Mount Sinai continues to grow. so does our legacy of caring.
Mount Sinai Medical Center is proud to be South Florida's hospital of choice for great medicine. With more than 4000 employees. 500 volunteers. 670 beds. 26 operating suites and more than 650 physicians and 950 nurses. Mount Sinai is South Florida's largest private independent not-for-profit teaching hospital.
It takes the contribution of many individuals to make Mount Sinai the world-class institution it is today. As a team. we have focused our efforts on assuring that our patients receive high quality medical care. We're looking for motivated professionals who seek the challenge and stimulation of working in an academic medical center with an international reputation.
- An excellent. team focused work environment with opportunity for professional growth
- Competitive salary with bonus potential
- Savings plan with company match
- A variety of health. dental and vision plans
- On-site childcare. tuition reimbursement. and much more!
- Performs daily cart exchanges.
- Addresses pharmacy telephones/window communication responding to inquires or request( note: phone etiquette) in a timely manner.
- Timely processes nursing messages from Epic in-basket.
- Process manual pick items as needed.
- Accurately and timely handles (ie:dispense tracking ) transport/deliver medications and supplies to appropriate areas (Hourly Rounds and as requested).
- Prepare automated dispensing cabinets restock batch for delivery.
- Reports out of stock to Pharmacist and or Buyer.
- Restock/ Pick up / delivery of crash cart trays as per policy.
- Follows Lunch and Dinner coverage schedules as posted.
- Dispense and return Narcotics from Controlled Substance Manager (CSM Vault).
- Accurately process medication returns and restocking to medication storage areas.
- Performs basic billing functions.
- Accurately packages and prepares medications for dispensing as assigned
- Accurately prepares cart fills in a timely manner as assigned
- Complies with ongoing process to monitor outdates/ shortages as per policy.
- Consistently follows Hospital Time and Attendance Policy
- Other Duties as assigned by Pharmacist/Leadershi
- Active Pharmacy Technician Registration/License in the State of Florida required
- National Certification (CPhT) preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Hospital experience preferred