Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
The International Motor Sports Association, LLC (IMSA) was originally founded in 1969 and owns a long and rich history in sports car racing. Today, IMSA is the sanctioning body of the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship, the premier sports car racing series in North America. IMSA also sanctions the IMSA Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge and the IMSA Prototype Challenge Presented by Mazda, as well as four one-make series: Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge USA by Yokohama; Ultra 94 Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge Canada by Yokohama; Ferrari Challenge North America; and Lamborghini Super Trofeo North America. IMSA – a company within the NASCAR family – is the exclusive strategic partner in North America with the Automobile Club de l'Ouest (ACO) which operates the 24 Hours of Le Mans as a part of the FIA World Endurance Championship. The partnership enables selected IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship competitors to earn automatic entries into the prestigious 24 Hours of Le Mans. For more information, visit www.IMSA.com,www.twitter.com/IMSA or www.facebook.com/IMSA.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Intern to join the International Motorsports Association in our Daytona Beach, FL office for the Fall semester.
The IMSA Marketing Intern will provide recommendations for creative concepts and execution, and support efforts to ensure all deliverables have the look and feel consistent with brand standards while being strategic, relevant and visually appealing.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Organize, distribute and track all race event tickets, hospitality passes, parking and other associated information/access needs for Corporate Partners, Marketing staff, and other guests/prospects as directed by and in conjunction with the Corporate Partnership department
- Assist with the development and implementation of a work flow and management process for the handling of agreements/contracts with new and existing Corporate Partners
- Assist with the development and administration of coordinated event plans with event promoters in conjunction with Marketing Department
- Process invoice requests and payment of invoices as directed for Corporate Partnership events and activation
- Coordinate hospitality events at all IMSA events including race events, Business – to – Business events, Awards and partner hospitality events
- Develop and maintain sales collateral material and distribute to partners, prospects and teams
- Create sales presentations and research potential corporate partner prospects in order to identify opportunities for new business development; coordinate with Director of Corporate Partnership and Development to gain a meeting and present partnership opportunities
- Coordinate and manage travel arrangements for Corporate Partnership staff in conjunction with Marketing department staff
To qualify for this paid internship, candidates must have completed at least their sophomore year of college and must currently be an undergraduate or graduate student in good standing with at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA.
Solid working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.
Learn more about this role and our team by applying at www.careers.nascar.com for consideration.
We are a company unlike any other. At IMSA, you will find a community of diverse individuals respectful of our history, with an eye towards the future. We want you to bring your experience, skills and passion to our close-knit, high-energy environment in which our employees thrive and where you can prosper. We know the key to our success is our employees and we offer highly competitive salaries, a solid benefits package focused on wellness, and opportunities for you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. It won’t take you long to find out that you are on the right track here at IMSA!
IMSA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment where all employees feel valued and empowered. IMSA is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). We seek to attract and retain the best qualified people available. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status or any other basis that is protected by applicable law except where a bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Follow us on Twitter @NASCARJobs