Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
HCM Business Analyst
at Natus Medical
USA, Florida, Orlando
Regular Full time
The HCM Business Analyst provides functional and technical expertise across our HR Technology platform, including business process configuration, report development, integration point development, and data management. This role works closely with internal HR and business line leaders to effectively meet the HR technology needs of the organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Interact with technical/development professionals in the design and support of required spec ific customizations and interfaces.
- Define and document business requirements and objectives and translate these into system requirements & automation. This includes writing functional and technical documents and specifications.
- Works on elements of large, complex, multi-country environments, including maintenance and defining alternatives and making recommendations to enhance/streamline/automate existing processes.
- Lead, own, and deliver People-technology related projects with minimal mentorship
- Support in the investigation and resolution of reported system issues.
- Build close working relationships with Global HR, Finance, IT and Audit, to manage overall system deliverables and drive continuous improvement.
- Ability to perform data assessments and analysis to validate data quality and database integrity.
- Maintain professional knowledge and skills relating to security, compliance, technology, and best practices and make recommendations for process or service improvement
- Provide expertise on new application releases and implementation of new functionality in HCM modules, lead system testing, and provide end-user training & documentation (as needed).
- Lead security administration of Oracle Fusion in partnership with IT. Keeps system access current and ensures that security controls are in place.
- Other duties as assigned (i.e. employment verifications, personnel file management, etc.)
Travel Required: Minimal.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- At least 5 years of HRIS experience (Oracle HCM Cloud preferred) working with HCM solution implementations, including (but not limited) in Human Resources Function Core HR, Compensation, Performance, and Goals Management
- At least 1 yr. experience with reporting tools and/or integration tools.
- Strong knowledge of core HR processes along with the ability to work with business users to understand and gather requirements as well as the ability to translate requirements into higher quality solutions
- Customer focused. Demonstrated ability to handle customer inquiries/issues with accuracy, urgency, and timeliness. Taking initiative to make improvements and continuously looking for ways to simplify the employee/manager user experience.
- Proven skills in business workflow and data workflow management.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment. Can adapt, prioritize, and execute to shifting priorities, demands and timeliness through logical, analytical and problem solving capabilities.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and non-technical language.
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented, collaborate environment
- Intermediate Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint); Visio a plus
- Ability to handle matters with a sense of confidentiality, good judgment and diplomacy
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field.