NCH Healthcare System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RN Med/Surg/Seasonal Supplemental/5th FL N Campus - 26031 - 5th Floor North Naples
at NCH Healthcare System
26031 - 5th Floor North Naples
6:45p-7:15a w/every other weekend
Our seasonal program has changed to our new Supplemental Staffing Program offering full and part time positions. Flexible start dates beginning approximately October for 13 or 26 week agreements. Exact start date and length of agreement will be determined by department and outcome of interview.
Must have experience in the specific unit specialty that you are requesting to work. NCH will contact you regarding your submitted application. Please complete all requested information.
Looking for your spot in the sun this winter, but tired of the hassles of travel nursing? Then the NCH 2019-2020 Supplemental Staffing program is just right for you. Become a part of the team and work for the season without feeling seasonal or temporary.
A supplemental nurse works during periods of peak patient volume for 13 to 26 week agreements with varying start dates. Completion bonuses may apply.
The Registered Nurse independently plans, implements, and evaluates nursing care in patient care situations using standards of care and policy and procedure. Provides direct nursing care to patients. Assumes teaching and leadership responsibilities. Participates in unit committee and quality improvement activities.
- Current RN licensure required to work in the State of Florida RN.
- Must have at least 2+ years current RN experience in acute care setting and telemetry experience required.
- Current certification in Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers required.
- ACLS preferred.
Internal Candidates to qualify:
- Must meet all of the above requirements.
- Must meet transfer requirements as per the transfer policy.
- Must be in good standing with no corrective actions within the last 12 months.
- Must have a minimum of 2yrs RN experience in the unit type (med/surg, critical care) to which you are applying.