Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Plan Administrator for Non-Qualified Retirement Plans
at Newport Group
Newport Group is a leading provider of retirement plans, insurance, and consulting services. We help companies offer their employees a more secure financial future by offering comprehensive plan solutions and consulting expertise to plan sponsors and the advisors who serve them.
NQ Plan Administrator is an integral part of the client services team that plans, develops, delivers and services clients’ corporate non-qualified plans.
You are the right person for this role if:
- You will have a Bachelor’s degree in a business related field or combination of education and industry experience.
- You have 2 years’ experience in a similar role working in the retirement industry.
- You have solid written and oral communication skills.
- You are proficient using Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Adobe.
- You have strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- You have a demonstrated track record of consistently meeting and/or exceeding performance expectations.
- You have the ability to work under pressure in a very fast paced environment.
- You have excellent organizational skills.
The Plan Administrator will:
- Perform duties to implement, track, monitor, and maintain client non-qualified benefit plan accounts, fund investments and distributions.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining full understanding of day to day workflow processes required for client plans assigned.
- Facilitate daily transactional activity with the Trustee and trading desk.
- Serve as initial escalation point for participant call center inquires, and has responsibility for responding in accordance with published standards while acting as a liaison with the client and Newport to ensure accuracy of plan recordkeeping and data.
It is a requirement of this job to consistently report to work as scheduled, be on time, and remain at work for entire assigned shift.
Newport group offers for employment are conditioned upon satisfactory completion of our employment screening process (including, but not limited to, a review of past employment and education records, background investigation, and/or credit check).