Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Shipping Receiving Clerk in Orlando, FL at NFI Industries
at NFI Industries
The Shipping/Receiving Clerk is responsible for ensuring that all shipping and receiving documents are completed accurately and in a timely fashion. The Shipping/Receiving Clerk communicates with truck drivers as required and in conjunction with customers’ Traffic Department, develops inbound and outbound schedules.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assembles orders and prepares goods for shipment
- Records shipment data, including weight, charges and space availability
- Receives and unpacks materials and supplies
- Manage receiving schedule of inbound shipments for vendors
- Reports damages and discrepancies for accounting, reimbursement and record-keeping purposes.
- Completes shipping and receiving reports
- Must account for sealed trailers upon arrival and departure
- Using a warehouse management system prepare accurate bills of lading for outbound freight.
- Ensures that drivers depart with appropriate paperwork
- Must have excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Must be able to clearly and concisely communicate with employees of the organization
- Must be organized, able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years experience
- Must be able to work weekends, nights and holidays if necessary
- Must be able to lift 15-20 lbs
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of NFI about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at NFI via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of NFI, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by NFI for this position and a valid agreement with NFI is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the NFI agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.