Niagara Bottling, LLC.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Niagara Bottling, LLC.
At Niagara, we’re looking for Team Members who want to be part of achieving our mission to provide our customers the highest quality most affordable bottled water.
Consider applying here, if you want to:
- Work in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment with a chance to make an impact.
- Develop lasting relationships with great people.
- Have the opportunity to build a satisfying career.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages for our Team Members.
Samples of Previous Intern Projects (projects differ from year to year)
- Rotated from machine to machine to study the mechanics and preventative maintenance, in order to look for new optimization ideas, time saving flaws, and money saving opportunities.
- Studied specific machines to create job aids, which served as instructional guides for current and future employees.
Niagara’s Mission Statement and L.I.F.E
Here at Niagara, it is our mission to deliver an unbeatable combination of quality, price, and service through hard work and innovation. Our employees Lead like an owner within every position, InnovACT every day, Find a way to accomplish even the most daunting tasks, and Empower one another. We are looking for candidates who…
- Have the passion and grit to reach their goals.
- Have a desire to expand their knowledge.
-Work well in a team environment.
What We Do:
- Expose you to advanced manufacturing equipment and technology.
- Give you intellectual and creative opportunities to tackle a problem and develop your own proposed solution.
- Set you up to develop a project of your own, in which you can take ownership and that can positively impact the company.
- Give you experience in project management.
- Create opportunities for you to network yourself as a part of our talent pipeline with prospects of full time employment and specialized programs.
What You Do:
- Rotate through various areas of the manufacturing plant to gain an overall understanding of the manufacturing process.
- Assist various manufacturing plant team members to gain hands on experience with production methods, machines, and processes.
- Learn several manufacturing procedures, such as preventative maintenance.
- Willingness to learn
- Preferred Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
Any employment agency, person or entity that submits a résumé into this career site or to a hiring manager does so with the understanding that the applicant's résumé will become the property of Niagara Bottling, LLC. Niagara Bottling, LLC will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Employment agencies that have fee agreements with Niagara Bottling, LLC and have been engaged on a search shall submit résumé to the designated Niagara Bottling, LLC recruiter or, upon authorization, submit résumé into this career site to be eligible for placement fees.
Niagara Bottling, LLC has been family owned and operated since 1963. Niagara is a leading bottled water manufacturer in the U.S., supplying major retailers across the nation. With incredible growth over the past several years, the career possibilities at Niagara are endless!
Niagara’s culture is fast-paced, innovative and intensely collaborative. Our Team Members are passionate, driven and always find a way to get the job done. We work hard and play hard while staying true to our family atmosphere.
From competitive benefits and retirement options to educational reimbursements, ongoing training courses and exciting career advancement opportunities, at Niagara we truly take care of our Team Members.
We hope that you consider joining our Niagara family!
Niagara Bottling LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, veteran status or disability in relation to our recruiting, hiring, and promoting practices.